Agen Casino Online Agen Judi Poker Agen Casino Sbobet Agen Poker Online Agen Bola Terpercaya Agen Poker Terpercaya Agen Poker Terbaik

Arsenal’s Wilshere Denies Will Absent until March

Arsenal’s Wilshere Denies Will Absent until March

Arsenal's Wilshere Denies Will Absent until March

Agen Bola Sbobet Arsenal midfielder Jack Wilshere, rumored to be sidelined longer than originally projected, and new back in March 2015. The news was immediately denied by the Arsenal.

Wilshere get an ankle injury in the game against Manchester United, last month. A few days after the game, he climbed the operating table.

Also Read Soccer News: Arsenal defeated Stoke 2-3

After surgery, the predicted Wilshere Arsenal will take approximately three months to recuperate. However, on Monday (08/12/2014) report circulating Wilshere will not recover the corresponding predictions.

The Sun claims Wilshere rehabilitation process does not go as expected. The 22-year-old midfielder was called to be pulled up next March.

However, Arsenal’s spokesman denied the rumors. He stated that the recovery process Wilshere still be on the right track.

Disappointed with the report,” he told Sky Sports News HQ.

He works well after surgery and he will be back in three months as the initial estimate. No setbacks,” said the spokesman.