Emirates ‘Austere’ Welcomes ‘The Goose’
Jakarta – Enterprises Arsenal finished second at the end of the season got a test of Swansea City in the game tonight. Three points undoubtedly acquired the Gunners considering their impressive trend at home.
Swansea will host Arsenal at the Emirates on Tuesday (05/12/2015) pm dawn. In the match at the Liberty Stadium in the first half of the season, Arsene Wenger was surrendered 1-2.
However, the pace of Arsenal changed drastically after the turn of the year in which they suffered just two defeats in 14 matches, including the unbeaten in their last 10 games.
With a collection of 70 points and the remaining four matches, Arsenal had a great chance to get past Manchester City. Condition, Mesut Ozil et al. requiring 10 of the potential 12 points last.
Here are the data about the match Arsenal vs Swansea that was launched Opta:
– Danny Welbeck has scored three goals in four games against Swansea City
– 21 of the last 22 goals in this game were created were born in the second half.
– The two teams have met seven times in the Premier League with each team gained three victories and a draw. Swansea had to make a comeback to get seven of the 10 points that they earn from the Gunners.
– Arsenal lost just once in 34 Premier League games at the Emirates Stadium (24 wins, 9 Balance, 1 Kalah).
– The Gunners have conceded just two goals in his last seven Premier League games at the Emirates.
– Prior to this match, no player Santi Cazorla pack as many assists (28) in the Premier League since the players diving debut in August 2012.
– Arsenal lowered the starting XI for the fourth time in a row in the Premier League. The last time they did something similar happened in March-April 1996.
– The Gunners have never been the same side in five matches in a row since 1994.
– Aaron Ramsey is involved in seven goals (three goals, four assists) in his last six appearances in the Premier League.
– Having only scored a total of three goals in his first two seasons in the Premier League, Ki Sung-yeung has scored eight goals in 2014-15.