Request Denied PSSI Central Jakarta District Court
Jakarta – Appeal PSSI lawsuit against the decision of the Public Information Commission (KIP) was rejected by the Central Jakarta District Court. Now we are just waiting whether the PSSI will continue the process of appeal to the Supreme Court decision or comply with KIP and Central Jakarta District Court.
From the results of the appeal lawsuit against the decision KIP PSSI held Central Jakarta District Court, Jl. Gajahmada 17, Tuesday (18/2), it was decided that the Central Jakarta District Court rejected the petitions filed PSSI and strengthen previous KIP Decision.
Session dispute between the applicant (FDSI) and respondent (PSSI) has been underway since December. Kubu applicant, represented Helmi Atmaja and Rifqi Azmi accompanied Legal Counsel Team of LBH Pers, namely Nawawi Bahrudin, SH and Sugeng Susilo, SH, at a hearing which took place at 14.00 pm this afternoon.
In December, KIP decided PSSI as a public body which means PSSI required to attach their financial transparency, including financial statements about the national team match tickets and broadcasting rights for national team matches. PSSI was answered by attaching a financial statement on their official website in January.
As an applicant, FDSI requires five things to PSSI. The five things are:
1. The contract documents and contract value between PSSI with Television (MNC and SCTV) for broadcasting rights for the Under 19 Cup mat AFF U-19 in 2013, Pre U-19 Asia Cup in 2013 and the Archipelago Tour U-19 2014 .
2. Details of acceptance and usage rights senior national team, U-23 and U-19 during the years 2012-2014.
3. Management of broadcasting rights and sponsorship funds, which consists of:
a. How many tickets have been printed PSSI along penyelanggaraan AFF Cup U-19 in 2013, Pre U-19 Asia Cup in 2013 and the Archipelago Tour U-19 in 2014, including details on ticket category
b. Details of the overall distribution of the printed ticket categories
c. PSSI income earned from ticket sales
d. Importation of apparel sponsorship Senior National Team, U-23 and U-19 during 2012-2014
e. Underlying policy changes in prices during the AFF Cup U-19 in 2013, Pre U-19 Asia Cup in 2013 and the Archipelago Tour U-19 2014.
4. Details of the financial statements and the financial audit results PSSI during the period (2005-2013)
5. Details of the financial statements of the PSSI congress in 2005-2014.